Friday, 29 January 2016

For every door..... 12/366

For every door that closes on you, another one opens. Sometimes, it's a grand door, sometimes it's old, other times even shabby and dirty. Yet, behind every door is an opportunity. Opportunity doesn't always knock on your door, there are times that you gotta open each door one by one. Tiring, but sometimes, that's what it takes to find it. I suppose, it's gonna be worth all the effort once you find it. I am still on my way of opening each door, with high hopes that I meet opportunity. I feel tired, but I have to keep on moving. 

1 comment:

  1. One must be thankful for every door that opens even if is small or dirty. Yung iba nga di na nakakalabas because they are trapped inside of a situation that has no way out.

    ReplyDelete

Say Anything :)